Zombies + Ghosties + Vampires, Oh My! - spiced citrus + enchanted woods - Soy Candle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
zombies + ghosties + vampires, oh my! - smells like: things that go bump in the nyt. or it cud be ur heating kickin' on. hard to tell. [and spiced citrus + enchanted woods]
Is it just us or are there always extra things making ominous creaking sounds in the middle of the night around Halloween? Srsly. Why does your central heating always decide to turn itself on at like, two in the morning when it never did before and sound like the waking dead? It shouldn't be allowed.
spiced citrus + enchanted woods
Top Notes: Orange Peel, Winter Sage, Petitgrain, Tangelo, Cassia
Middle Notes: White Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Forest Pine
Base Notes: Smoked Cedar Wood, Fir Balsam
- Weight: 220 grams
- Burn time: 40-50 hours
- Plant-based, natural, sustainably sourced, GMO free soy wax
- Eco-friendly dye and bio-degradable eco glitter and botanicals
- Custom blended, skin-safe, phthalate and paraben free fragrance
- Sustainable crackling wood wick sourced from fruit trees sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills
- Recyclable, reusable jar
- Hand-poured and decorated on Bowen Island, BC, Canada
- Size: Approx 2.75" diameter x 3.75" high with the lid on. Or about the same as an 8oz short cappuccino (just don't try to drink it!)
Candle Best Use & Safety
To ensure an even burn, light the wick across the candle and allow to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 1-3 hours. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.
Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or similar after each use to 1/4" for optimal burn and to reduce soot.
Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe surface to burn.
Never leave a burning candle unattended, eat well and srsly exercise yo' sassy self.
Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle or reuse.
For the full information on our candles, please visit Our Candles Page