F*ck - champagne + rose + vanilla cedar - Soy Candle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
NEW BATCH SHIPPING FROM OCT 25th
f*ck ~ smells like: it's been a DAY.
the wine's in the fridge. [and champagne ~ rose ~ vanilla cedar]
We've all had one of THOSE days.
You pour your coffee in your cereal. You're convinced your meeting is 9am and it was actually at 8... Traffic jams in every direction (srsly even going to the bathroom). People that just won't. leave. you. alone.
It's enough to make anyone a little... #@$!
It's okay. We got ya.
Kick back. Turn your phone to silent and light up this sucker with a large glass of something cold.
Ahhhh. Much better.
champagne ~ rose ~ vanilla cedar
Top Notes: Tangy Grapefruit, Champagne Grapes, Deep Plum, Green Clover Leaf
Middle Notes: Rose Maroc, Bois De Rose
Base Notes: Sweet Vanilla, Cedarwood
- Weight: 220 grams
- Burn time: 40-50 hours
- Plant-based, natural, sustainably sourced, GMO free soy wax
- Custom blended, skin-safe, phthalate and paraben free fragrance
- Sustainable crackling wood wick sourced from fruit trees sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills
- Recyclable, reusable jar
- Hand-poured on Bowen Island, BC, Canada
- Size: Approx 2.75" diameter x 3.75" high with the lid on. Or about the same as an 8oz short cappuccino (just don't try to drink it!)
Candle Best Use & Safety
To ensure an even burn, light the wick across the candle and allow to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 1-3 hours. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.
Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or similar after each use to 1/4" for optimal burn and to reduce soot.
Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe surface to burn.
Never leave a burning candle unattended, eat well and srsly exercise yo' sassy self.
Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle or reuse.
For the full information on our candles, please visit Our Candles Page