New Human In Da House - lavender blossom ~ sweet geranium - Soy Candle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
new human in da house ~ smells like: the baby monitor hears everything... [and lavender blossom ~ sweet geranium]
Oh. My. Goodness. You made a person. A real, live, human being. WOW. Now, we're only going to say this once so listen up...
The belly button is not the off switch and a hat covers everything.
lavender blossom ~ sweet geranium
Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Fresh Lemon, Eucalyptus Leaves, Ylang Ylang, Cool Mint
Middle Notes: Wild Rose, Pink Peony, Geranium, Magnolia Blossoms, Jasmine, Sage, Lavender, Rosewood
Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, White Musk, Amber, Pine Needle, Reishi Mushroom, White Woods
- Weight: 220 grams
- Burn time: 40-50 hours
- Plant-based, natural, sustainably sourced, GMO free soy wax
- Custom blended, skin-safe, phthalate and paraben free fragrance
- No UV inhibitors, binders, colours or other ick
- Sustainable crackling wood wick sourced from fruit trees sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills
- Recyclable, reusable jar
- Hand-poured on Bowen Island, BC, Canada
- Size: Approx 2.75" diameter x 3.75" high with the lid on. Or about the same as an 8oz short cappuccino (just don't try to drink it!)
Candle Best Use & Safety
To ensure an even burn, light the wick across the candle and allow to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 1-3 hours. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.
Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or similar after each use to 1/4" for optimal burn and to reduce soot.
Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe surface to burn.
Never leave a burning candle unattended, eat well and srsly exercise yo' sassy self.
Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle or reuse.
For the full information on our candles, please visit Our Candles Page