Honestly, We Pinky Swear Things Will... - sweet floral ~ woodland ~ herbs - Soy Candle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
honestly, we pinky swear things will:- smells like:
 get much better. hurrah!
 slightly improve. 's okay, u got this!
 get significantly worse *maniacal laugh*
[and sweet floral ~ woodland ~ herbs]
Let's face it, sometimes you don't know what to say and you just need some options. So, here you are. We know they're amazing, you don't have to thank us. No, srsly. Well, okay. You can send us notes of adoration if you like.
sweet floral ~ woodland ~ herbs
Top Notes: Mint, Basil, Mandarin Orange
Middle Notes: Cedar, Geranium, Lavender, Patchouli, Thyme, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Rosewood, Amber, Oak Moss
- Weight: 220 grams
- Burn time: 40-50 hours
- Plant-based, natural, sustainably sourced, GMO free soy wax
- Custom blended, skin-safe, phthalate and paraben free fragrance
- No UV inhibitors, binders, colours or other ick
- Sustainable crackling wood wick sourced from fruit trees sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-Certified Mills
- Recyclable, reusable jar
- Hand-poured on Bowen Island, BC, Canada
- Size: Approx 2.75" diameter x 3.75" high with the lid on. Or about the same as an 8oz short cappuccino (just don't try to drink it!)
Candle Best Use & Safety
To ensure an even burn, light the wick across the candle and allow to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 1-3 hours. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.
Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or similar after each use to 1/4" for optimal burn and to reduce soot.
Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe surface to burn.
Never leave a burning candle unattended, eat well and srsly exercise yo' sassy self.
Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle or reuse.
For the full information on our candles, please visit Our Candles Page